Search This Blog

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Famous Look-Alikes



Add to Google
Nancy Fermazin (me) and Grace Worthing (mom)
The system says that my current photograph looks like celebrities:

* Martine McCutcheon - 71%
* Mini Anden - 70%
* Liza Minnelli - 64%
* Missi Pyle - 63%
* Mia Kirshner - 60%
* Janice Dickinson - 59%
* Dakota Fanning - 59%
* Christie Brinkley - 57% (I wish)


Like Randy there weren't any real bad people or murderers on my collage list.I don't know half of these people.

I also did one for my mother at age 25 and her celebrity look-alikes include:
* Rob Bourdon - 72%
* Patricia Arquette - 71%
* Carole King - 68%
* Julie Andrews - 68%
* Andie MacDowell - 66%
* Jena Malone - 64%
* Julia Roberts - 63%
* Rachel Stevens - 62%
Mom would have liked Julie Andrews and Julia Roberts.

No comments:

Post a Comment