Search This Blog

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Friedrich Fermazin and Justyn Braun

Boy when you think you know a lot about your ancestors a monkey wrench gets thrown in.
I was lurking around the Poznan Marriage Project and found a divorce record for my 2nd Great Grandfather or rather I found his second wife as divorced and marrying an Emmanuel Woltermann in 1874 in Schubin.  See attachment



Now I am totally confused.  I need a Polish researcher who specializes in ethnic Germans in Posen
to find the divorce papers for Justyn Braun/Brauer and Fred Fermazin and also to find any children born to this marriage.

This means I have to find a marriage record for Karolina Hartwich and Fred Fermazin since
she is the wife listed in the USA with him as emigrating from Posen in 1878 with three children

I know all the children from the Louise Bonau marriage but have to confirm the mother of
the other Fermazin Children via the Christening records rather than the Illinois marriage records. The marriage records list the mothers with their maiden names but this may not be correct. Just need the Christenings. I have looked and found Amelia from the third liaison but have not found the others, only the ones from the first marriage to Louise Bonau.

Augusta
Karl
Otto
Friedrich
Amalie
Bertha
Reinhart
Marriage certificates list the parents on some of them but I would like the Christening records.

Oh More research. I need a Polish researcher again to find more records.

No comments:

Post a Comment