Search This Blog

Friday, December 14, 2007

Christmas is in the Air ! ! ! !

It is getting chilly here in Southern California. You can see snow topped mountains in Big Bear and Mount Baldy from Buena Park. Cool!

I had a fun festive holiday weekend and now I am really in the Christmas mood! I love this time of year! I made some Christmas crafts, did some Christmas shopping and I went to a Christmas party with Carole and Mike Owens last week which by the way was amazing! Nothing gets me in the spirit of the holidays like some good Christmas music!

Last Thursday night. It was a fun night. We went to see 'The Forgotten Carols.' I love 'The Forgotten Carols,'

What a great way to get in the Christmas spirit!

And, with all of the chilly weather and snow in the mountains it really feels like CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment