Monday, September 28, 2009
Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Ahnentafel Roulette by Randy Seaver of www.geneamusings.com
It's Saturday Night - time for some Genealogy Fun AND I FORGOT TO POST!
SO I'm a WEEK LATE! HERE GOES...............
The assignment was:
1) How old is your father now, or how old would he be if he had lived? Divide this number by 4 and round the number off to a whole number. This is your "roulette number."
2) Use your pedigree charts or your family tree genealogy software program to find the person with that number in your ahnentafel. Who is that person?
3) Tell us three facts about that person with the "roulette number."
4) Write about it in a blog post on your own blog, in a Facebook note or comment, or as a comment on this blog post.
5) If you do not have a person's name for your "roulette number" then spin the wheel again - pick your mother, or yourself, a favorite aunt or cousin, or even your children!
HERE IS MINE
1) My father was born in 1916 so he would have been 93 right now. Dividing by 4 gives me 23 rounded off.