Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Gertrude FERMAZIN Becker Finney

Yeh!  After 10 years of research and the help of a cousin I finally figured out who Loretta Lillian Becker Rutherford was. I have her social security information and she listed her mother as Fermazin and father as Herman J Becker.

In 1920 Census Herman and Gertrude are living in St. Louis Missouri with three children:
Loretta, Juliette, and Gertrude.  I found Gertrude and Herman coming from Russia/Posen.

I found Herman Schoen's son Herman Jr her nephew living in Butte, Californa.

My cousin whom I met on the internet sent me her Family Tree listing:
Walter, Gertrude, and Hedwig Fermazin as her relatives.  Hedwig Fermazin married Herman Schoen.
She said Gertrude was married to an Arthur  Finney. She never mentioned Becker so will have to check that one out.

Hedwig's sister Gertrude (Trudy Anne) married Herman Becker and lived in St Louis Missouri. Don't know if Herman Becker died or they were divorced but in the 1930 Census Gertrude Finney is listed with a spouse as Finney and two daughters, Juliette and Gertrude living with them.

My deduction is Gertrude Fermazin Finney is the same as Gertrude Fermazin Becker.


1940 Gertrude FERMAZIN Finney





1930  Gertrude FERMAZIN Finney


1920  Gertrude FERMAZIN Becker

Source: Ancestry.com Census Records.

No comments:

Post a Comment